Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its going on the market next week. I found a another house that I want bad.

It has a four car garage. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
940 Posts
Send it my way. I'm somewhat homless/jobless. Put it right next to my workshop I've been thinking about. :drool:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK!

We might have to saw it up into a few chunks for transport but I dont see why not.

I'll start pulling it apart this weekend. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does that mean that you will deliver it to...... let's say Boise? And that is to be at no additional cost right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
So, what kind of a house are we talkin' and does it already come on wheels complete with the four car garage? How many bedrooms, bathrooms, specifics? Or is it just a four car garage?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heck, if it was a four car garage, I wouldnt be selling! :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh, so the four car garage is on the house that you want...... So how big is the garage on the house you currently have? You can always build it bigger....

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I don't think he has the room. his garage is sort of under half of his house, and the property line is too close to build to... I think...:what:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Is the new house still in Poky? Are you staying there?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, not moving at this time. Could have done it but when you figured out the loan and interest payments, It was going to cost me quite a bit in the long run for a house that was not larger then mine. Just newer and a better garage. I'm on a 15 year loan with a sweet interest rate. When you capared that to a 30 year loan with around 6.4% interest, the amount you pay in just 5 years was over a $30,000 difference with the principle and the higher payment amount figured together. And thats not including the long term interest payments over the 30 year loan. It just isnt worth it to me for the larger garage.

So, I'm staying where I'm at. I guess I'll get it put back together. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts