Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May not be too busy at first but it might be cool. It would be a part of this site.

Let me know, I've got some idea's.... :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just cleaned it up some. Keep messing with it and let me know if you see anything strange. If not, I'll go ahead and release it and have like a current actions feed on the main page or something like that. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
397 Posts
and

oh......man, and to think Ebay is confuesing.... its taken me two months to get used to this site.... now this i need to catch up on computers.... why cant we all be computer geeks like AJ :? :? :? :?

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AJ Johnson said:
can't get pics to work when I upload em...
Hmmm, looks like its not keeping correct track of the sessions.....

Working on...

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, got it all fixed.

Made some changes on layout so it looks a little better.

Need to get the "buy now" function to leave when bidding goes over the "buy now" price.

The payment method could be a little smoother right now also. Need to include a little bit better direction.

Rating system seems to be OK.

A few more layout things I noticed.

Keep messing with it guys! I'll reset all feedback and stuff when its gets released so please go for it. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, I made some links off of the navigation menu's.

Start setting up bogus auctions and stuff and really mess with it if you guys could. Once it looks like the bugs are out, I'll create a "current listings" feed on the main page and start promoting it.

8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
306 Posts
I added my springs just for fun (but really they are for sale) I uploaded a pic, but it doesn't show. Also, perhaps you could add a link to the auctions on the home page upper-left menu.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a link already there. I just want to make sure everything is going smooth before I make it a bigger deal. I plan on giving it its own box with a latest items type of scroll list.

I was able to see the pic with no troubles?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, now look at it. I had one of the settings wrong. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 26 Posts