Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I have a chance to go so I am. Going to go up Saturday or Friday afternoon. Not sure where to camp. Is the campground at Egan's decent?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Sorry Sandman Steve and I are headed to Farmington, N.M. to wheel. Mikey should be able to run with you though. (As long as he has Nitrious in the bottle....)

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I meant like the first week in August. :flipoff:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds fine. I'm going to haul the kids up and spend the night, they've never been there.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uf anybody does want to show up, We are staying in the Desert Oasis Campground in spot #33 :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
(As long as he has Nitrious in the bottle....)
Yeah I kinda headed out with a empty bottle last weekend. Apparently I did one two many 44" tire smokey burn outs at the shop before we headed out.
:smokin:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Is it insanley quick with the boost? I may want to head out there just to see you try choke cherry.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Is it insanley quick with the boost? I may want to head out there just to see you try choke cherry.
Its insanley quick without that extra 150 horse :cool:

The first word out of the couple of peoples mouths that have rode in it was "WOW" :deal:

Im pretty sure it'll go up choke or get real close or it'll blow its guts all over the sand trying. One of those 3 things is going to happen:rotfl: Come on out and play scott:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
What time do you think you will head out to the sand on Saturday?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
too bad my spring is screwed up I would come up too. Have to go to the wrecking yard on saturday to get a new spring though

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I get out of Locomotive training about 10 am, so I'm thinking I'll be up there around 2 pm or so, hopefully earlier.

I have a camcorder that I can bring. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I can be there anytime. I was hoping for a saturday morning run and head home that afternoon but it looks like thats not in the works. So how about we show up out there at 5 and eat mats's dinner then go play :deal:

Or I would be just as open for a sunday morning run. Would you guys rather meet up with sandman sunday morning while its cool?

Im open all weekend so I do'nt care when we kick it off.

Mike
869-4013

1 - 20 of 36 Posts