Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got like 18 inches in the yard from just today. Been out plowing and shoveling and I'll have to do it again in the morning.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
it was sunny here. how odd :what:

really it was, this was shot today

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
It snowed like 3 flakes here. I was hoping it would snow hardcore. I miss having 2-3 feet dump overnight.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I-84 between boise and Mt Home were just Ice. On my way home I saw 3 rollovers. Stopped at one and have to give a big hand to ON the Rocks (Doug) and the Mt Home extrication team for getting the guy out and probably saving him. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
252 Posts
lehi said:
I-84 between boise and Mt Home were just Ice. On my way home I saw 3 rollovers. Stopped at one and have to give a big hand to ON the Rocks (Doug) and the Mt Home extrication team for getting the guy out and probably saving him. :beer: :beer:
Hey Lehi I didnt get a chance to thank you guys for the help before you left.....:goodjob: I will keep you posted on his condition.......

I-84 was an absolute mess -- we finally got home about 12:30pm

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, we got a pretty good dumping. Spent my day plowing it into a big pile in the street. :cool:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah, Matt I think I got even more than you!!! Probably cause I live a little higher up on the hill!!!!! It was funny driving by in my buddies car though... You are out on the 4-wheeler and the wife with the shovel....then later, you completely out of site and your wife, still with the shovel.... that is was I call "keeping her trained"!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I want snow too damnit! :pissed: :mad2: Every year I always order up like 6ft of snow, & every year I get nada. This sucks! :( Spread the wealth Matt. :help:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
hahaha matt...i was at the corner of highline coming to get that grille, and i actually got stuck in the Dairy queen parking lot......I would've never made it up the hill with a 2wd and bald tires. I drove from SLC UT to rigby on Saturday. Saw 40 slideoff's and 20 wrecks...some really bad ones too

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Custom said:
hahaha matt...i was at the corner of highline coming to get that grille, and i actually got stuck in the Dairy queen parking lot......I would've never made it up the hill with a 2wd and bald tires. I drove from SLC UT to rigby on Saturday. Saw 40 slideoff's and 20 wrecks...some really bad ones too
I was wondering what happened! I should have sent you my # :darn: . Are you back home now?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
IdJeepGirl said:
I want snow too damnit! :pissed: :mad2: Every year I always order up like 6ft of snow, & every year I get nada. This sucks! :( Spread the wealth Matt. :help:
Move.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We got some, I went hunting and there was quite a bit in the hills above I.F. Slid off the road, and my passenger smashed my windsheild with his head. Hunted for a few more unsucessful hours and took him to the hospital. :darn:

Good times.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
ouch!
who was the passenger?
A buddy from work. He is very sore, wear your seat belts!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
schitzangiggles said:
It might help if you could actually drive too! :help: :drive:
As opposed to your "finesse" tactics that I've seen. :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts