Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up the 4 wheel drive on my ram along with some other shit and was wondering if any one would like to go for a run. I was thinking Wednesday evening up Pocatello creek, the fence build was real fun and I want to look around the place some more .it was my fist time up there ,and I want to see how the ram will do with my new lift, any one interested let me know.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have that day off and am interested. I live by Highland High school. I've only been up by moonlight mtn. in the wintertime on a sled with someone else guiding us so I do not know my way around the area very well. That's why I want to go, to become more familiar with that area.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I would but the wife works that night and when I took Lugnut last time I threw his whole sleeping schedule off so I don't think I can get away with it again this week.....Not to many places to explore up there but the ruts can be a blast. For all the rutty sections just remember to stay on the low roads when you get to split in the road....and some it can get pretty tippy so pay attention...Have fun guys..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o come on guys i now its a dodge but im not afraid to use it. So saddle up and lets ride

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
edgeoffroader said:
o come on guys i now its a dodge but im not afraid to use it. So saddle up and lets ride
Thats why noone wants to go everyones afraid of ma mopar LOL if I was gonna be down I would go I know the hills around poky really well went four wheeling nearly everday for over a year around there :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
planes canceld cracked my radiator last night out and the d i got it out tonight and am taking it in tomarow .

so what about saterday night if there is enuff itrest maybe camp out also give me some feed back

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm not able to on the weekend. On call for work and can't leave town. Hoping to make it to the car show in Poky if I'm not stuck working.
Anyone else going to the Reflections car show? What time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts