Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Thinking Of pickin Up one of them Lunch Box Locker's for my font end Till I can afford a d60 ,,, ya know one of them el cheepo ,,,,

quick locks,,,, or or similar where they replace the side and spider gears..
and budy have any luck with these..????

this truck is not used on rocks just mud and snow and some medium trails mostly.... you think these are worth the 170 bucks

i was kinda wanting to play with one this summer

or should i just wait 6 more months till i get my bonus buy my d60 with a real locker in it?

???

·
Registered
385 Posts
I bought my hubby a quick lock for Christmas for our Jeep Wrangler & he is just tickled pink with it! Got it off Ebay for a decent price, tho I can't remember how much it was! :deal: I would say its a good fix "for now."

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I've got a Powertrax locker in the front of mine. Its a stronger version of the Lockrite. I've broke all kinds of stuff up there but not the locker. Been in there about 4 years or so. I expect it to go one of these days but I have really put it through the paces and its held up!

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where is a good vendor to get one I Kinda want to stay a way from 4 wheel parts if i can... I dont like to support big companies I like to give the little guys Busniess ..

also Seen that quick lock and Lock right for my HD 8 lug D44 is about 200 or so bucks is that price about right???

·
Registered
385 Posts
Not sure on the prices for your rig but you could always give HBRk 4x4 a c all at 208-323-HBRK or on the web at WWW.HBRK4x4.Com Shane & Pepper are awesome guys & I'm sure they could hook you up with whatever you need for a good deal! :deal: Just a thought!

BTW Rudezuk on this board is Shane at HBRK 4X4

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts