Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out driving around your town today and there are TON's of homes for sale. Anyone have a GOOD major company realator that they like to deal with located in mtn home? I want to come out next saturday and have a realator drive me an my pops around and look at and in houses. I'll start callin people tomorow, but I thought mabey you guy's all ready know someone. :smokin:

thanks

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they from mtn home? Im lookin for some one to actually earn their money and go drive my ass around to 10-15 houses out there and find something I like. I've been out there a half dozen times myself all ready from finding stuff on the net and it's startin to be a pain in the ass lol

Thanks nate

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
He is from boise and lives in star, but he is a fellow wheeler and has all of the good stuff - he works for Holland. His name is Jared Thompson and I even think he watches this board, but I will give him a call. He is a great guy and hopefully it works out for the two of you.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Mike,
I bought my house with the help of Tammy Goodwin From Century 21 here in Mtn Home. She used to be my next door neighbor and she helped alot considering I was in Iraq when I bought it so she had to do alot more work
http://www.tammygoodwin.com/
:)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Marcella Trueba at Century 21 is a decent lady. I can't think of her first name but Mrs. Richilieu works at Castlerock is also a nice lady, she is also fairly new to real estate. That might be an advantage. My wife is pretty good buddies with a C21 agent but she specializes in land and ranches.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The wife of a guy I work with is a real estate agent. Her name is Amanda Fitzgerald and she works with ERA West Wind on American Legion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts