Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one who is not going on the Mt. Enis run interested in doing some local wheeling this weekend? I am interested in doing something Fri & Sat night. I don't know alot of local stuff so any input would be great.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am not going, but time will be tight. I am finishing my fender trimming tonight and then testing. You may come if you have the hunger. Did you get your lift?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
i like the idea... post up of where to go?
anyone interested in something in the mountains, or sands, or what?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I may be interested in something. Maybe sand, maybe rocks, maybe?? Later in the afternoon tomorrow works best for me, but I could probably adjust some things! Let me know.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hmmm I have AJs truck Chads ramcharger and Scotts bronco over at my house why yes I think I will go wheeling :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
!

if you can afford gas. you can have it!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Well, if wheelin is what you want. Kevin just called me and he got the locker in his sammi fixed, so him and Eric want to head out tonight. We are thinking of going to a little spot past Licoln hill that I found a while ago. It's pretty fun. Has some mild stuff and a little harder section (this section owes me a clutch from the last time I was there). Not sure what time but I'll try to find out. If anyone has Kevins number call him or try me a little later if I haven't posted it.
Or if you like body damage (sh!t'll buff out) we could try the top of 49th St.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I am very interrested in whatever happens. Please let me know the plan.

THANKS!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Re: !

cannoncrawler said:
if you can afford gas. you can have it!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Carefull what you say I just got paid and so did my wife. Scott you better hurry over here after work I am going wheeling tonight :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
ok, So far it's me, Kenny, Kevin, Eric (black sammi) and maybe Scott later on. We are meeting at my apartment @ 6:00. We're going up above lincoln hill (not long but fun). If anyone wants to come by I live on the corner of John Adams and Homer. Across from the car wash behind Smith's. Or if you want to meet us up there just drive over the hill on Lincoln. go straight through the intersection and about a 1/4 mile you'll see a trailer to the left out in the sage brush (north). Go about another 500 yards up the road and you'll see a road that goes off north through the fields. Take that road and we'll be down there a little ways where the dry water bed is.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Re: !

[/quote] Carefull what you say I just got paid and so did my wife. Scott you better hurry over here after work I am going wheeling tonight :rotfl: :rotfl:[/quote]

you better save that money for helping buy gas for moab!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: whistle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts