Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys gonna do another run this month? i couldnt make it on sat would like to go out and play for a bit :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm booked up this weekend,but lets getting something going for the 26th,27th or 28th!!!!
Can go knock out Carnage Canyon,and if its a friday or sat run we can head back to my place(like a mile away) for an after run bonfire,a few coldbeers an slam a crawler DVD or two in.Might even fire up the grill..Let me know something :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp ya'll pick a day,and we'll do the thing.either the 26th or 27th..26th is a friday,27th sat..I'm definetly in for either day... :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Friday the 26th it is then,and Carnage Canyon is the trail
Ya'll pick a time to meet up at Dans Ferry service.Or we can meet up here at my place,which is right off Hwy78.Right on the way to the trails.See you fellas next friday.. :finger:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The names Shawn here I drive a 92 XJ 6" lift on 33's.
Im new to the board, and ready to hit some rocks.
If I can tag along Ill bust but and get the lockright in the front this weekend.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Dirtybird said:
Dans ferry thats off 45 right?hows 9am? :finger:
Yepper thats the place! time sounds good to me! :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
snbeard71 said:
The names Shawn here I drive a 92 XJ 6" lift on 33's.
Im new to the board, and ready to hit some rocks.
If I can tag along Ill bust but and get the lockright in the front this weekend.
Start busting ass Shawn..See ya at 0900 friday the 26th :finger:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'll see what I havta work on friday and let yall know. got an extra seat? I dont think I can have my junk ready by then.......... well maybee I can hmmmmmmmmmmmm I better get shanes ass in gear and have em set some gears up for me and Im there :beer:

·
Registered
530 Posts
muddinmike said:
i'll see what I havta work on friday and let yall know. got an extra seat? I dont think I can have my junk ready by then.......... well maybee I can hmmmmmmmmmmmm I better get shanes ass in gear and have em set some gears up for me and Im there :beer:
If you can get your arse here I am sure we can make room for you.I believe I will have my friend Jody an POSSIBILY his wife with me,so that leaves an open seat on the rear bench,if you want.But then again,you might have it all to yourself.She doesnt really care for leaning the rig on it sides. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I would likely be able to go out then also. I should be off that day, and as long as I'm not on standby I'll be good to go.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well then get that beater over here by 0900 and we'll see ya on the trail :finger:

You NAmpa,Caldwell Meridian guys want to meet at Dans and then shoot up to my place? Get in a Air down,last check on fluids,use a shitter,unload trailers,etc,etc.
And actually for you Mnt Home guys it will save ya bout 20 miles total..Wont have to drive past the trail enterance then head to Dans then come right back the way ya'll just came..Let me know.. :finger:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:? since im totally ignorant on the area around here (shouldnt be since i ve lived here so long) dans ferry is at 45 and 78 right it is showing up as walters ferry on the map thats why I'm confused as to the exact location :banghead:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Its all good DB..Once you go past Dan's ferry an across the bridge,you'll see where the road forks.One goes straight the other to the left,you want to go left,thats where 78 picks up,Keep trucking up hwy78 about 7 or 8 clicks to my pad,then about a click past my place to the entrance heading to the Carnage.
So your heading out or??
If so post up in Gen 4x4 in the thread Hammer Down Run,so we can get a good head count with out jumpin back an forth bewteen threads..See ya friday :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
D.B..We're all meeting up at Dan's at 0900 friday.So you'll just have to follow ,and you'll see easily were 78 picks up..See ya'll friday..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts