Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'm the latest newbie. :beer:

Pretty cool site, I recognize quite a few people from other boards too. So with that said, I've got some surfing to do here. :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
welcome...... i have family in AL....in birbingham...nice place!!! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Finally, a picture from Chad that is not disgusting and funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
AH said:
Finally, a picture from Chad that is not disgusting and funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
There is a first time for everything! :thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
hi

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

i have a host of friends to be sure............. :finger:

·
Registered
327 Posts
hey, nvrenuf, How did you come out of the hurricaine? Did you evacuate or what? I heard Mobile got hit hard. I have family clear up in Hattiesburg, Mississippi that lost their homes. They are living in a bakery right now with 47 other people. Are you in need of anything?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys! :mrgreen:

Gasman, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS OFFER AND CONCERN! We're ok, Mobile as a whole did alright as we experience basically a cat 2 storm. We had a lot of stuff torn up of course and spent a few days without power but things here are pretty much back to normal. I would say the average home here had minor to moderate roof damage and trees and such down.

As I'm sure you already know, Mississippi is where the damage is. I feel for the folks in and around New Orleans BUT Ms is not getting the air time it deserves concerning the damage. I kid you not, it looks like you drove a giant bulldozer over everything there and this type of damage goes from the edge of the Gulf inland for MILES and it stretches from stateline to stateline. It will be YEARS before the Ms coastal area is the same again.

Again, thanks for your concern!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome :thumb: glad to hear that everyone's ok but it isn't over yet. Just be carefull down there.

·
Registered
530 Posts
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Are you stalking me John "sweetmeat" Sweet? :finger:
Definetly glad you and the fam pulled through the storm.I talked to Chris and Walt and Walt let me know all ya'll came out safe and sound,which was good to hear!Was just telling Walt that i miss hanging out,bench wheeling,The Sonics,and general tom foolery with just a few of you cats!
Welcome aboard brutha!
:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stalking is such a scary word... I prefer to think of myself as the president of your e-fan club. :mrgreen:

What's up you secksy thang?! WOOT!! :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
baaaaaahhahahahaa :finger:
Now that Walt has a tow rig,you need to grab co-pilot and talk him into shoot down to EJS one of these times,meet up and hit the trails :thumb:
I even think your homeboy Chris is yapping bout heading down this way sometime now that he has a semi to haul like 6 rigs at once :thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
RockPunk said:
I even think your homeboy Chris is yapping bout heading down this way sometime now that he has a semi to haul like 6 rigs at once :thumb:

I haven't forgotten about an "Idaho Visit Trip"....need to get my rig back on the trail first. Unfortunately, I have the same disease you have, Eric - I can't keep a rig on the trial, can't finish a 'build, and change my mind six times a day about what I want when I am building.

But, I think the Freightliner will get out that way sooner then later.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
SHIT,roomamtes suck ass !!hahahahah guess mikey should have signed out!
RockPunk here chris:
Shoooot,you must have me mistaking with someone else!I start on the 1ton swap and coilovering of the rig tomorrow night,so pretty much you can go smoke a fat cock hahahahaha:beer:

As well as if you plan on wheeling through here,you got til June to do so,before I head out :jeep:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts