Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weekend of June 8 & 9 there is another monster truck show coming to town, this one is going to include the truck show, tough trucks and all that but they are also doing a rock crawl competition. I don't have all of the details right now but the promoter needs some help and also is looking for competitors for the crawl event. If interested is helping or competint contact Linda at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sent an email to Linda

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I sent her an e-mail and she told me to check back this week on the rock crawling thing. I have not done that yet, but I'll do it now. I just got the flyer for the tough truck, and I don't think I'll enter that unless the course is good (ie not set up to destroy your rig).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rock crawl thing was a late addition, when they contacted me (Bully Dog) about sponsorship I made it a requirement that they do the rock crawl, it was going to be a comp but due to them being unfamilar with how to score they are just making it a demo. The Bully Dog H3 will be out there breaking stuff with you :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I emailed her and got no response, so do you have any details? I am pretty interrested

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have any specifics, I just linked them to this thread. The show starts at 3PM Friday and Saturday I would imagine you can roll in there, the motorsport side of things (monster trucks, tuff trucks, rock crawl, etc.) don't start until later so shwing up early is going to give eveyone a look at the course and all that, maybe some practice too. I will try to get solid info and let you know. Here is another guys email with the show, I have dealt with him the most, maybe drop him a line.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
sent email thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Krazytoy has a sweet pic in the Idaho State journal from the event its a front shot with him a good 4 feet in the air over the first set of tuff truck jumps.... It will be in Steves shop by Thurs evening for all to see and I am sure he will be displaying it proudly next to the trophy that he got in the show and shine....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Krazytoy has a sweet pic in the Idaho State journal from the event its a front shot with him a good 4 feet in the air over the first set of tuff truck jumps.... It will be in Steves shop by Thurs evening for all to see and I am sure he will be displaying it proudly next to the trophy that he got in the show and shine....

first place show and shine!!!!!!! way to go Jason :D

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
There is something funny about the issue of not participating unless the course is not going to destroy the rig and then a picture of your rig skying off of a one foot hump. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
It was a little bigger than a one foot hump...

It was a soft landing!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jason represented the Idaho rock guys and CBI real well. The crowd loved him flying through the air. I heard from a number of people how cool he was and easy to talk to :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts