Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEEKING a person to announce some races in MTN. Home. I was asked to post this so, if you interested let me know via pm.. Wages to be paid to RIGHT PERSON.

Requirements:

Know 4x4 tech and rigs
Be upbeat & FUN
Committment
Entertain
Etc.. theres more, so pm me if interested

Thx!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well Guess the Mud Drags are gonna be Announcerless..

Though I know the PERFECT candidate...

ROCKPUNK!! :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hello Amber,

Hey I know somebody that would be perfect for the job. His name is Rich, and he owns his own DJ company. The company is Good Vibrations Entertainment and he does work all over the state. Besides, he comes down to the mud bogs in Mountain home almost every time. Lumpdog knows who he is. He has a lifted 72 Chevy truck that was painted to look like sombody peeling the paint back to expose an american flag. We used his truck at the last mud bog for the national anthem. Let me know if you are interested in contacting him. He works for me so I can get a message to him.

Glen

·
Registered
530 Posts
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT thanks for the vote,but I dont know aboot that ..hahahahaha,sure they'll be some youngins about,and once I get going,I'd proably be dropping "F" bombs,sexual innuendos(sp),calling folks out,god forbid i got a beer or two in me,I'd be 86'd from mnt home..hahahaha
My votes for Glen C's guy :thumb:
If i'm in town an I get the blaze suspension,new cage,dovetailing,tube front end revamped in time,i'll have the chicky come down an have her beat my shitbox in the comp.Is it female ONLY event like spotters as well or????Dont know if she'd have enuff seat time,which would be like a less then a day to take advantage of the current set up of tripple sticks an cutting brakes,i.e when to use em..anywhoooooo i'm more then happy to help with judging,or recovery,or ??? if its a purely womans only on the course event,i.e me not spotting for her..okay i'm tired an ramblin..I'm gonzooooooooooo :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hello Chris,

The Willys is undergoing major surgery. We have jumped up to 4.88 gears, 4000 rpm stall converter, trans brake and Manual Valve body. We are in the process of building a 350 that we hope to get around 400 hp out of along with the same 225 hp shot of NOS. I think when all is said and done we can give the Dawg a run for his money. Not sure if I told you but we blew the 327 sky high in Richfield. Broke all eight pistons and cracked the block in 4 places. It was the only time in 9 races that the willys didnt go on the trailer under its own power. Also not bad to finish 2nd for the season in Mountain Home behind Darrel. Last but not least when all the mechanical changes are made we hope to get the body work done and paint it. Any suggestions for color?

PS- Are you still interested in wiring the fuel injection on the CJ-7?

Talk to you later

Glen

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts