Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:flipoff:

AJ dies and goes straight to Hell. The devil greets him and immediately makes him face a big decision: "You may choose which room you wish to enter. Whichever room you choose, the person in that room will switch with you. They'll finally go to heaven after years of waiting and you'll take over until somebody switches with you. So go on, pick a room."

The devil leads AJ to the first room where someone is tied to a wall and is being whipped over and over again. In the second room is a man strapped to a table being subjected to Chinese water torture. Finally, in the third room is a man sitting in a chair while being pleasured by a beautiful woman.

"I choose this room!" AJ says.

"Very well," the devil says. He walks up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder.

"You can go now. I've found you're replacement."

·
Registered
397 Posts
I like it I like it.....

do you realize you have just decleard WAR....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's okay, AJ idolizes me so im sure he will understand :shame:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
hahahaha no he won't...him and i were secretly going at it through pm's....you got a war on your hands mikey

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Custom said:
hahahaha no he won't...him and i were secretly going at it through pm's....you got a war on your hands mikey

well at least ya got a private room! :thumb:

congrats to the both of you!!!:beer:

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Mikey was constipated, so he decided to go to the doctor.
The doctor examined him and explained, "I'm going to give you some suppositories. I'll insert one now, and then I'll give you another one for later this evening."
Later that evening, Mikey asks has his wife to insert the suppository.
She agrees reluctantly, then puts one hand on his shoulder and inserts the suppository.
Suddenly, Mikey shrieks, "Aahhhhh!"
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" she asks.

"No... I just realised that the doctor had *both* his hands on my shoulders!"

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
"Did your hear the news - Mike is dead!"
" Wooo, what the hell happened to him?"
"Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn't brake properly and boom - He hit the pavement and the car flips up and he crashed through the sunroof - Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom window."
"What a horrible way to die!"
"No no, he survived that, that didn't kill him at all. So, he's landed in my upstairs bedroom and he's all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He's just dragging himself up when bang, this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones."
"What a way to go, that's terrible!"
"No no, that didn't kill him he survived that. He managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him, pinning him to the floor, sticking right
through him."
"Now that is the most unfortunate way to go!"
"No no, that didn't kill him, he even survived that. So he's on the downstairs landing, just beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the cooker, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him."
"Man, what a way to go!"
"No no, he survived that, he survived that ! He's lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didn't mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot through him."
"Now that is one awful way to go!"
"No no, he survived that, he ..."
"Hold on now, just how the hell did he die?"
"I shot him!"
"You shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?"

"He was wrecking my f**king house."

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
its ok AJ you can tell them the truth....all the time you called me homoghey you were really trying to come out of the closet

·
Registered
257 Posts
Custom, that was weaker than yer BF's limp wrist!....
Know what is the only thing worse than Custom try to do a put down?
Seeing your grandmother naked
But cumbacks, he's all over that... Break it down Broke back!

·
Registered
385 Posts
What is this, High School? :lame:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I suppose. :darn:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts