Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wild West Off Roaders are now registered to be part of the Parade. The exact meeting spot, parade #, and times will be posted when the parade committee gets that info to me. I would like all of our club members to come out and support this event by being involved in the parade. Not only are we promoting our club, but also showing support to our military, both at home and abroad.

There are alot of activities going on that day from the parade, free barbecue (and it is usually extrememly good!), activities in the park, etc. Please visit this link for more information on the event. http://www.mountain-home.org/chamber/afad/

Please post up and let me know if you will be able to attend, and what you will be entering in the parade (i.e. jeep, truck, truck and car trailer,etc.). I really need this info by August 25th in order to determine how much space we will need.

Also, if you plan on being in the parade, please bring lots of candy to throw out to the kids there!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Just wanted to remind everyone that this Parade is the weekend before the next meeting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts