Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
So old I owe God 5 dollars.. :finger:

Turning the big 28 this may.But I'm cashing it all in when I hit the big tree O,if I even make it that far..hahahahaha :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
May 1st brutha..Big shin digger/BBQ'n/Wheeling weekend in the works.So stay tuned :thumb:
Just hope new job schedule can accomidate..if not guess I'll just have to quit and just concentrate soley on my Powder coating and anodizing :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
77fixer said:
Guess you should be "YoungPunk" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that bout nailed that one on da head! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

30 here :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
my B-day is 7/26...
gonna try to organize a mountain run/BBQ that weekend.. that'll be bout when this big POS blazer will be done....I'll be DAMNED if i'm riding shotgun at my own run!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I'm the big 29!! One more year and it's all over. I always say marry young my better half is 23 that makes her born in '81. LOOVVEE IITT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
krazytoy said:
I'm the big 29!! One more year and it's all over. I always say marry young my better half is 23 that makes her born in '81. LOOVVEE IITT!!!!!!!
CRAAAADLE ROBBER!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm under 30 but over 20 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

24 :finger:

·
Registered
58 Posts
And I am ready to turn 30 in July. put me in the cradle robber catagory. :thumb: :thumb: gotta love the young ones. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
781 Posts
38 and 25 whistle but she acts more mature than my ex wife ever did, best woman I could ever ask for :thumb:

are those sirens I hear???? :scared:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts