Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i sat in iowa and saw some pics posted of a fun run thru meatgrinder, carnage, and gatekeeper. but i will be around (on 30 days of leave from Korea:D) to enjoy in some wheelin this time.

same spots or lighter wheelin is fine by me just wanna get out. maybe a new area. just curious of any other interest or ideas.

not sure on everyones work schedules but i figure saturday or sunday would work best.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Aight, i guess i will post again here.

Meeting up at Chevron on Airbase Rd in Mtn Home Sunday the 25th at 0900. Heading out to Little Valley. Located past the town of Bruneu, bout 20 miles to the trail head from Mtn Home.

hope to see someone there!!

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Aight, i guess i will post again here.

Meeting up at Chevron on Airbase Rd in Mtn Home at 0900. Heading out to Little Valley. Located past the town of Bruneu, bout 20 miles to the trail head from Mtn Home.

hope to see someone there!!
What day?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Chris told me sunday morning.

That would be the day after the day after turkey day Trevor:flipoff:.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goin wheeling tomorrow, wooohhooo!!

we'll meet the guys from boise area (Coho) at the Bruneu intersection a little after 9 am.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, thanks for every one who showed and instigated me to flog the yoda once again. only some minor damage happened today too. a driveline ujoint on codys YJ and this ******* had some tire issues with a K5 on 44's. the picture disc i got from alicia isnt working so i will bother them for some pics or maybe someone else will post some pics.

was a great day and had a great time.....get ready for the next run this friday!! i love vacations!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts