Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if we are in the parade for sure or not? and if we are what space are we in? Just figured I would find out since no one has said anything and it is Saturday the 9th

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I know Alicia talked to them last week and supposedly got us a spot. I'm sure she'll chime in and give us the details.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I am going to paint orange lines on my lawn and charge $5 for parking. Only for Jeep Grand Cherokees and Diesel Rams..... not responisble for missing parts :thumb:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Where do we meet and do we bring our own candy to throw or is the club buying?

My Toyota won't be there. It has a blown head gasket and has been consigned to my garage till I get back next year. I'll be driving the Ranger.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
cool. i will be at the resivoir decorating my charger a bit for the parade if anyone wants to spectate/tow me out/join in.

trev

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
yeah tomorrow! sorry bout that. i dont plan on anything major. just wanna pretty the rig up and make a lap around the "pond" and shoot the BS with whoever shows. see yall there.

trev

·
Registered
940 Posts
yeah tomorrow! sorry bout that. i dont plan on anything major. just wanna pretty the rig up and make a lap around the "pond" and shoot the BS with whoever shows. see yall there.

trev
Say Hi to the skeeters for me.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
trevortoyota said:
cool. i will be at the resivoir decorating my charger a bit for the parade if anyone wants to spectate/tow me out/join in.

trev
I'll bring out Lehi's burb :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I don't think you will josh.....

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
It looks like we are the last group to line up at the end of main and also the theme this year is "Keep the Flags of Freedom Flying". Hold off on the candy Chris wants to check on something I will let you all know asap.
???

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hey I have a ton of cucumbers if you want to chuck those at the kids :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts