Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff and I went to WinCo today and purchased 75 lbs. of candy for the club. Please let me know who is planning on participating in the parade so I can start dividing it into separate bags for everyone. Thanks!

Sherri

·
Registered
698 Posts
We'll be there Sherri.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
698 Posts
When will we know where we are lining up? Will that be in the paper this week?

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe it will be in this weeks paper. Then we will have to find out from Chris what time he wants us to meet at.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm in.

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The paper stated the parade offically starts at 10:30. Should we all meet at 9:30 - 9:45?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Well How was the parade everyone? Sorry the Burb couldn't make it, not my fault blame Chris.

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think there was a good turn out in both participation and audience. The 75 lbs. of candy went fast. I think we will have to double the amount next year. All in all, I had a great time and think it turned out to be a great day!

·
Registered
539 Posts
It was a long parade, ended at like 12:20. You guys all looked to be in top form.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I was out there, but I didn't think to bring my camera.

I thought it was funny... Cody in between the Blazer on 44s and Jason (I think?) in a Bronco on what looked like some 47 Claws. I was waiting for... SPLAT! :rotfl:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was out there, but I didn't think to bring my camera.

I thought it was funny... Cody in between the Blazer on 44s and Jason (I think?) in a Bronco on what looked like some 47 Claws. I was waiting for... SPLAT! :rotfl:
thanks for the support im glad to see people have my back

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Not sure if your serious or joking there... I didn't mean anything about it. I just thought it was funny to have monster trucks surrounding the Sami. :rotfl:

·
Registered
288 Posts
of corse i was joking. i know what was being said was all fun and games.:thumb: i also thought it was funny for them to put me in the middle of chris and jason.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts