Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know that I went and secured the location of the clean up today (the sand pit area on Hwy 67). I also picked up the waivers and safety video that we all need to watch.

I will be bringing these to the November's meeting, if any of the club members can not make that meeting, please get a hold of me so that I can have you sign the release form.

The first scheduled clean up will be in April when we also clean up the Sand Pit area.

I would like to thank all of our club members for deciding to do both clean up events for next year!!! :thumb: :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
252 Posts
You think 20 to 25 people is a small showing!!!!!! That was damn good for hardly any out-of-towners (Association) or any other clubs coming in to help.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts

that's about the showing we had for our clean up! we thought it was good...guess not :roll:

not trying to stir the kettle, but our "20" some odd people made front page of the post........so how many does it take to have a "better" turnout? whistle

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gripguru said:
Count me in too chris. I owe you one for sure. Just post up the next cleanup event so that I can plan to come out.

You don't owe me a thing! :thumb: I was very please at the turnout we had last year, and how much of a difference a few people can make in a few hours!!

The next clean up will be on Earth Day weekend in April. Thanks again for the support of everyone!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts