1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well the voting dealy dont work but I vote clean a area. Im not in the club does it count? :beer:

I would much rather our club cleaned up blacks creek then the highway. If you clean a area that wheelers use rather than just a stretch( i know I can't spell I tried that 3 times :finger: ) of highway I think it shows a better impact. Of course it's a LOT harder to orginize though

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would say the Adopt-a-Highway. The reason being that it gets your club's name out in the public & it kinda forces you to make sure that it gets done. You have to report back to ITD saying that you have done your cleanup. At least I think thats how it works. I know our club has a bi-yearly clean up. Once in the Spring & once in the fall. It usually takes a few hours or so.

I would think that the area clean up would be a little harder to organize & there is less accountibility. IE: You don't have to if you don't want to. Eventually it may just wither & die out as people get board, tired, busy, ect. Not saying that this would happen but it is a possibility.
Of course both have pro's & con's. Anyway just my two cents worth! :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely some good points there. I spent a whole lot of hours away from work and on the phone to get the clean up set up. I am hoping that if I decide to do another one, that I can get a few people to help with the organization.

And I like the AAH for the fact that we do get our name on a sign and some PR for the club. The fact that it takes almost no prep work or time to do it makes it awesome!

thanks for the opinions and keep em coming!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
940 Posts
Maybe we can adapt Cinder Butte and post a sign at the entrance. Is that county owned?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Trail Bus said:
Maybe we can adapt Cinder Butte and post a sign at the entrance. Is that county owned?
I think this is a Great idea! Kind of combines the two. :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts