Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the morning of Sept 11 2005 Addison Juliet Shaw was introduced to the world... For those who know us Courtney and I would like to invite you and yours to come by and see Mavity's new sister... Everyone is doing well thanks for thinking about us.
FLOP

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
priorities fool.... Gotta sell more benzes to afford to drive a toy.... AndThanks to all who replied, our door is open if you wanna come over and see the kids..
LATE FLOP

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Congrats flop!! Dual cases still workin' boobies, uhhh at least they were till I tore the truck apart.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey man good to hear the cases are holdin... I just lost 12 inches and gained a departure angle... now i just need to get the third fixed, paint her, give into an EXO, finish the full width build up and link it.... SH$%# I need to sell a load of cars....
FLOP

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I hear ya loud and clear! I just decided to start over!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve need your number AGAIN!!!! need to see the price of a bondage rack.... I mean exo.
LATE FLOP

·
Registered
781 Posts
flop said:
Steve need your number AGAIN!!!! need to see the price of a bondage rack.... I mean exo.
LATE FLOP
Hey I just happened to have a slightly used bondage rack here, if you don't mind a little KY residue and some leather marks on the paint :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey call anytime 223-5650

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
:scared: :scared:
OK, now I wonder....
I didn't need to get that image in my head... :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sweet paint the scratches but leave the KY Im a cheap ass bastard anyway, a little used never botherd me!!!!!!!! I'll get ahold of you this week.. OH buy the way my junk runs again..... HA HA HA time to gernade more toy parts....
FLOP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts