Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am just wondering if hemi's use tha same blocks as the standard chrysler small block. also, am i able to put hemi heads on my 360, or what mods are required for these specal hemisphere heads??? i dont think ive ever heard of someone with a older RC that has a hemi motor, but i thought id throw this question out and see what kinda replies i get. who knows, i might learn something. :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I assume you are talking about the 5.7 Hemi.I also don't know what year 360 you have and if it is a magnum engine or not,different engines.I would say no,you can't put the hemi heads on a 360.Now having said that,have I tryed it?No,but,the design of a true hemi head would mean that the valve train is way different and things wouldn't line up as far as pushrods,etc.:rotfl:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks man, are the old hemi's hard to find? cause i really want one, throw it in my power ram. how would i make it work?would one bolt up to a 727? would i have to mod. the motor mounts? ive never heard of an old dodge truck with a hemi. y dont people do this?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
same reason i cant find anyone to put a duramax in the suburban
hey thanks man, are the old hemi's hard to find? cause i really want one, throw it in my power ram. how would i make it work?would one bolt up to a 727? would i have to mod. the motor mounts? ive never heard of an old dodge truck with a hemi. y dont people do this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts