Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was the greatest day ever.... it is just absolutely amazing... so anyway yesterday at 3:35pm MST, Breyton Allen Luckow was born. He came in at 6lbs 13oz and 20 1/2" long. Jackie is doing really well and had no complications at all. I think that we suprized the nurse as to how fast things took off after they started to go. The delivery was probably 5 minutes tops. We are now home and doing well. I put up a few pics here...

http://www.ut-ttora.com/mem_gal/UT0000105?page=1

Thank You everyone for your thoughts and prayers and if you have ever thought about kids, go for it, he is just a day old and he is allready the best thing to ever happen to me!!!! Yeah even more than the Tacoma!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I told Valarie you guys had your baby, she's very exicted, and wants to HOLD the BABY :scared: :scared: :scared:

congrats again man :thumb:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife. Your right, kids are the coolest ever. I love mine to death. Careful though, they grow incredibly fast. Easton is only nine months old and he's already tryin to put a lift on his walker! :razz: :thumb:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts