Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think most of the local people who were present, are on Planet, so I thought I would post some of the pics up here. Thanks to all, it was a great time and went really well considering what we accomplished:beer: I really enjoyed it! The carnage was minor. I met a few new local people who were great as well. Eric V's friends from Oregon are a fantastic group of guys too, and it was fun hangin out and showing them we had some wheelin worth the trip over. It sounds like they had a great time while they were here. I only wish there had been more time for fun, and that a few of the locals could have run, and not had rigs down or out of town, etc....but, any more rigs and it could have too long of a day....I wasnt able to get too many, but here are a few pics.

Kevin on the first of the 3 bigger falls

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nobody made the 3rd fall without assistance, largely in part to the loose rocks moving around. Nate made one of the cleanest runs of it though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
John, same spot...Look out kids, there's going to be a yard sale! half off on coolers and windbreakers:thumb:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At one moment, everything looked fine, then I heard somebody yell "run!" I missed the money shot when Nate rig decided to stand up, turn around and smile for the camera:thumb:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts