Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a little more work I got my wildhorses garila flares on and a few other things done. Its starting to look like something again. After I took the pics I pushed it back in and tore the front end apart so I can redo the front diskbrakes, install the new wild horses coils, and throw some paint on the frame.Hopefully tomorrow I will get my power brake booster setup, and my new radiator. Getting close to throwing the motor in.

Heres my little helper.

·
Registered
539 Posts
very jealous!

·
Registered
88 Posts
That is looking real good..

I envy you and your space that you have to work on your rig. But then again, If I had that amount of space I would probably just have it all filled up with junk.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you like the flares? Eny problems with the gas caps? Looking good
I like the fact that they seem indistructable and that they are very universal in the sence of how you can install them. As you can see I cut a BUNCH out of the front. The back was a little harder to get to fit right and look right but I was also contending with the way that the fenders had been cut before. As far as the gas caps go I did trim the flare around the hole but as of right now I don't have the tanks in it so I'm sure I'll have some more trimming to do when I get them in.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is looking real good..

I envy you and your space that you have to work on your rig. But then again, If I had that amount of space I would probably just have it all filled up with junk.
Ya mine us usually full of funk. I have a mustang project thats hiding out at my friends house untell I get this done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts