Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the internet conection sucks so I couldnt do what I wanted. Anyway, here is a few quick and dirty. I have about 600 that I'll upload this week.

Yes, that is a tranny getting rebuilt on a car trailer. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Lehi's tranny chris and crew got him going so he could run today.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Man, I need to get back down there...I had such a blast last time I was down!! I got the bug....the pics are looking great!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sweet Matt, when you get home stop by and give me the scoop on the trails and weather down yonder. Ohh and it is good to see that Pritchett is still open...... LOL!!

·
Registered
120 Posts

I just saw that on the trailer headed north (I15 about 2:30pm, Monday) with a older RamCharger behind him. Hope you guys had a good time. :D

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got back to Pocatello. Man, the weather sucks here.

Trip went great and I managed to nail the Rockpile, twice. :drive:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
It was great I can't wait till next year.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I got a call Friday night from a Cruiser Friend in Moab. He said there was this gigantic Suburban being hauled out by a white 80 series LC from Idaho on Hell's Revenge. He wanted to know if I knew who it was. I know it couldn't have been you as I know you wouldn't let a rice burner haul you out.

It sounds like there was really good weather for you all.

Eric V.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I got a call Friday night from a Cruiser Friend in Moab. He said there was this gigantic Suburban being hauled out by a white 80 series LC from Idaho on Hell's Revenge. He wanted to know if I knew who it was. I know it couldn't have been you as I know you wouldn't let a rice burner haul you out.

Eric V.

This is a Picture thread on a family website, if you can't keep it nice don't post Eric.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lehi's transmission self-destructed coming out of one of the hot tubs, and he had to get pulled the rest of the way out of hells revenge. Him and josh went to a wreching yard and pulled a transmission from a wrecked rig, and the transmission from the burb while the rest of us ran some more trails. After we got back chris stripped down both transmissions and mixed and matched a working trans out of all the parts. He was up and running for pritchett canyon the next day and almost made it up rocker knocker.

All in all it wasa very good time and I will have a rig for the next one.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I sorted though all the pics and its about 800 megs! I'm going to go through them today and chop that down some and see how far I can get.

All in all this trip was a blast. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We had a great time! Thanks to all who went and helped eachother out!

·
Registered
3,419 Posts

Eric V.
Is this the wrong spot for:

"I love what you do for me Toyota!" ?

Looks like a blast, next year, I swear, or maybe New Years ish.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
funny thing was when i was pulling the TLC and hte burb up that sandy hill with the charger, a dude in a taco made a crack about the burb getting towed out by a yota.......Duh, a dodge was draging them both.:confused:

not to mention i had some sort of recovery device on both of hte TLCs that were here!:thumb: that was my warm and fuzzy since i couldnt get the turd up alot of steep climbs:darn:

but i must say all joking aside that every one that i met was great and had alot of fun wheeling with yall. i cant wait til next time. i think the better half may have agreed to spend some "mid tour" from korea there if the dates work out for next year as long as she can go too!!!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts