Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i had firewood deliverd from the local firewood place and when the kid was backing into the drive way he hit my blazer top broke the right hand corner its fiberglass how much is a new top? how much is it to fix repair the corner?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have my top for sale if your interested $150 obo. It's from my 83. I would like to go to a softtop. It has the sliding side windows.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not looking to buy one right now getting some prices together so i can turn them in...

thats a good price all the junk yards in town are asking between 350.00 and 550.00

also you live in boise/nampa that would cost me another 200 in gas to drive down and get it....

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd trade you for that cage but I'd have to know in a hurry so I can cancel the auction or I guess you could just click the buy it now and end it!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Travis,
I would go with the price from the wrecking yards and collect the money. Pat's brother in law JJ replaced his white top with a black one. I'm sure he would give it to you pretty cheap.

thanks Cory i called around today and to have it fixed it will cost 1156.00 so that is what they are going to pay...

makes you wanna have some one hit the rest of the blazer...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Travis,
I would go with the price from the wrecking yards and collect the money. Pat's brother in law JJ replaced his white top with a black one. I'm sure he would give it to you pretty cheap.
Is that the one I gave to him if he hauled it off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts