Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned this since march. when I bought it it had a leaky water pump. fixed tat and the heater now works. I hate to sell it but i just am not gunna need it any more.

Good: runs great, starts right up..get great mileage. It costs me 40 bucks a month to drive.

Bad: speedometer doesn't work(low miles:thumb: ) and its not pretty. Its not gunna be the lady killer around town. needs seat covers

Asking 500 obo

call me at 208 351 0809 to arrange a test drive. bring yer wallet and drive this little darling home

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tired of high gas bills....this is for you

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I can't believe you didn't post some pics of this beauty! It is a great running car.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
here are some pix

This thing is a great running car. I fill it up about once a month and it costs me 40ish bucks. I have driven it to rexburg and back (40 miles) and it does highway speeds great.

I just don't need it any more. asking $500 what a great deal!!!!:beer:

call 208 351 0809

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I tried that already! lol

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
250??? hell, the velvet seat covers with pink hearts are worth that!!!!! lol lol lol lol

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
alright she is back up for sale!!!!!!!! last year you wouldn't pay 300 for it, so I drove the sumbitch another year. still starts every morning and now it only costs 18 buck a month to drive!!!

I was driving down a road (kind of) and the muffler fell off. So now it is loud. Wife wants us to have a nicer car, so this one goes.

200 cash takes it. and not a farthing less! If no-one wants it, then I will baja it till it stops and haul it to the crusher....

here is a pic from today: bit uglier now:thumb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
I love it....... was driving down a road.... kind of.......

that is precious!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sadly no.......sorry.

but for only 2 hundo you can start making memories of your own!!!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts