Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one!!!!!!!!!!! or give me some ideas..

I have a dane 60 rear that is 8 lug. it has 4:10 gears. I think will go to 4:88

on the front, i have the D44 with axle disconnect. I like the idea of the cable disconnect with a front locker. but I still need to change to 8 lug front somehow. so do I find another axle, just change the outers?

give me some idea's :deal: ......

·
Registered
374 Posts
8 lug dana 44

I know someone who has a ford (passenger pumpkin). It is a heavy duty dana 44, 8 lung 4.10 gears and has been rebuilt

I think he wants about $500. He does not usually visit planet so pm me or e mail me with your e mail address if you are interested and I will forward it to him.

John

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Chad needs either a Chevy front end or just the parts to do the 8 lug swap on his current 44 :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok

pm me! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

where they at!!!!!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I think that you accidentilly posted 44 instead of 60 front whistle

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya :deal:

·
Registered
38 Posts
FYI - Stock waggies are 5 lug (prior to '74) and 6 lug after that. So if that waggy has 8 lug axles, they are swapped in.

The J20 came with a D44HD 8-lug front 44 and a D60 rear.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
!

isn't that a driver's side drop? i don't know doah

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

so here's the deal....... my car took a shit today!!!!!!!! so do i sink money into a ramcharger that's paid for, or sink money into a crappy car that's paid for? duh.. but i need a 8 lug axle real bad!!! I have the rear axle i just need the front.. anyone.. i would prefer local but i am willing to go to boise if needs be to get it!!! :deal:
any takers!! or givers!! :thumb: whistle whistle free is my favorite 4 letter F-word!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a cheap bastard but i will pay some if i have too ( i know doah )

·
Registered
550 Posts
come on people, there has got to be one closer than Washington, Time to start hittin up all the dead trucks parked in the fields Chad. doah

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi

I appreciate the offer! but i found(was given) an 8 lug 44! THANX A J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

you are the coolest!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts