Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey guys im looking for 8.8 ford rear ends on the east coast near philadelphia if you have any hit me up on this thread or at my email address its [email protected] Thanks guys you ROCK:thumb:
My son has one with newly turned rotors and welded diff. Perchs and mounts have been cut off and cleaned up. He has new Spring perches and mounts ready to be welded on. It is a 31 spline. We are in Boise Idaho though. So if you have a plan for that kind of transport let us know. I think he is wanting $400, but you may be able to work out something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sounds like a real nice setup but I am looking for the housing so i can hack it up and cut it down for some cutom work. Unless your willing to ship the housing I would say keep it and make it a nice piece.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Your going to have a hard time finding someone out of PA with an 8.8 on here since most of us are from Idaho and it's neighboring states.

Maybe try pirate? Carparts.com is helpfull as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks nate I will do that im new to this so im just feeling out he forums maybe you could give me a few east coast forums that would help. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The only ones I know are Maine4x4.org and NEWJo_Org

1 - 6 of 6 Posts