Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
79 jeep waggy/buggie + trailer New price $6500

I'm selling my 79 waggy/buggie. It has the following specs.

79 amc 360 with holley projection fuel injection kit
Th-400 with Northwest Fabrication doubler 203/205 kit, custom cross member built by CBI Off road, Triple stick setup
1410 front and rear drivelines
Dana 60 front axle with 5.13 gears and detroit locker, posion spider customs highsteer arms
gm corprate 14 bolt with 5.13 gears and detroit locker and disc brakes
Beadlocked wheels and 5 39.5 super swamper IROCS
Full exo roll cage designed and built by CBI Off road fabrications
9000 lb T-max winch

The trailer is a 7000lbs 16 ' trailer with tandem axles with one set of electric brakes. the deck has been widden to fit the wheel width of the jeep. THe jeep fits on the deck with 4 inches on each side.

I'm asking $6500 for the jeep and the trailer. I feel this is a smoken deal. Anyone who has ever seen my rig wheel it is a point and shoot rig. If someone wants just the jeep I would then sell the trailer seperate but would prefer to sell together.

I will try and get pics of trailer up later.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Paul are you getting out of wheeling, building a buggy or what? I haven't talked to ya in while so I hope everything is okay.

Also whoever ends up buying this rig will be very happy for it is built right and a very sweet ride. Good luck with the sale!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
just buy it all Cory!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I have told my wife many times how I would like to own this rig. It is killing me, but I too have a few doctor bills to take care of.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
If I could get a decent price for my Bronco I would buy it. The Bronco is pretty close to my heart, but I could part with it now. I fear there won't be time to get it sold fast enough.

·
Registered
875 Posts
If I could get a decent price for my Bronco I would buy it. The Bronco is pretty close to my heart, but I could part with it now. I fear there won't be time to get it sold fast enough.

What would be a decent price for yours? My friend that I took to the rubicon with me has been on the lookout for something now:thumb: He would REALLY like to trade a 10sec mustang for a nice open topped wheeler.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I don't need a mustang, but if he is interrested in the bronco pm me his number and I will talk. thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts