Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would share with you guys what I wheel 79 "Chevy Stomper" Ford Bronco Custom 460ci front Dana 60 witha trac lock back Dana 70 with a Detroit with 4.88's a whole lotta lift lost track 39.5 Boggers on bead lock wheels. Flowmaster Dual exhaust, L&L headers.

I use this for mostly for truck pulls for fun to drag the little guys around here around. Sometimes for the mud bogs too but I hate washin it I have never seen a vehicle with as many crevices to try to get mug out of. it take like $20 at the carwash and its still got mud up underneath. oh well all in fun anyway

This is my daily driver which is work in progress everything stock except for a 4 additional inches on the suspension and the 35in boggers. have a 400 in the process of being rebuilt and waiting on the paint and stuff to start ont he body work. I am planning on painting metallic purple with lime or grabber green detailing.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I am not a fan of Fords at all but the 78 79 broncos should are some sweet looking rides. I really like your big one thats cool :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't paint it green and purple, sorry but that would be completely :gay:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually it is going to be mostly purple with the cap black the motor and the suspension and crap is what I am painting green and might airbrush something ont he tailgate with the green and underneath the hood, the bf won't let me make it too much like a circus mobile as he would put it, he likes stuff that looks like this which by the way is his

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts