Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduced- Now missing tranny and steering box along with the motor. $100 OBO

Somebody needs this.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Okay, I'm in need of doors and front fenders. I need to figure out what I'd do with the rest of it. Oh, and also how I'd get it to Pocatello.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you could cut a hole in the floor and flintstone it down there. Or maybe somebody from this side of the state is heading that way and could tow it if you dont have a trailer available.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Glen, have a bill ready for you, Gasman, we also have fenders and doors for you off a different 69-72...
208.724.7305 we can come get it tomorrow, Gasman, the other parts will be available next weekend.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Does this have a power brake booster on it?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Glen that will work, twisted jack, we probably have a booster in the two other trucks that we have, one of the one's Gasmans fenders are coming from.

Call me Monday, heh, all three parties involved actually, 724.7305

·
Registered
327 Posts
Also, is the windshield good? Does anyone know if a truck windshield will fit in a Blazer? Are the front clip parts interchangeable also?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The front clip off of a PU and a Blazer are the same and yes the widshield is the same also. Its to bad you are parting that truck out as clean as it is

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: 72 Chevy

The front clip off of a PU and a Blazer are the same and yes the widshield is the same also.
I'm actually in greater need of a good windshield than anything else. The windshield cap on my Blazer is so rusted that I can't even screw in the snaps across the front for my soft top. I got a good replacement windshield surround (from one side of the cowl to the other) and am looking for a shop in Pocatello that can do a good job of welding it in. (Any help or tips would be appreciated) So, when I have the w/s frame replaced I might as well replace that old cracked w/s. Is the w/s good on this truck? Fenders and doors are still needed, but not a priority.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I might know someone who can help you with the welding and I may have some doors and fenders for you instead of parting out that truck which seems to be in really good shape I will check today and see if I can get someone to help you weld that on I also have a connection on glass so let me know and maybe I can get you the glass for cheap!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts