Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as some of you know, I've been working on a 4X4 themed game for a while now, and i'm finally in the home stretch with it.. I've asked Matt's Permission and a few other people's permission to use pics that I see on here, and so far everyone I've asked has been very helpful and willing to share. I'm looking through the site, getting action shots and "whoops" shots that will fit what I'm trying to do. If anyone has a pic that they don't want me to use thats on here, please post up and let me know! Also, I am looking for some great "whoops" shots, so if you have any that you wouldn't mind sharing, please post up!
Thanks!

·
Registered
695 Posts
What, so now you are stealing Matt's idea for a 4x4 RPG game....at least you could have had enough tact as to look for pics and information on another site.....All of my pics are out......Cooth, some people just don't have it!!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
lol...nothing like that! Matt and I have talked, and he's seen the game. I've asked his permission for everything I'm doing here.. This is a whole different thing than his is! I got the basic source code and idea from Metro Wars type of games..:flipoff:
Thanks for posting up tho... I appreciate your comments!:beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts