Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few questions from a non-club member and a non-association member...
what exactly is the association? how is it made up? what is its "governing status", as far as what policies it dictates to the clubs? How is its internal organizational structure made up? is it a democratic deal, or is it more of a monarchy type of thing? Based on some of the events that have transpired lately, just from reading here, I'm sort of wondering about all this now.
not to start a flame war or anything, just wondering about all this...
Any opinions are welcome, and whoever is in the association heirarchy, please jump in.
Thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
From what I understand the Assoc. was started to give us a bigger voice against the tree-huggin hippies who want to close down our public lands to motorized use. Not sure on the full details though. You should post any questions or concerns you have on their site so that they can be better answered & come straight from the horses mouth at the same time. That will avoid fighting and confusion at the same time, IMOH. I'm sure that you know thier web address, but here it is anyway.

www.idahostate4x4association.com

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Yes, please post this in the association forum, that would be more appropiate. They also have quite a bit of information on their site that should answer at least some of those questions.

Since I do not see this going anywhere....

Locked.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.