Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 37 or 38" spare for a 15" rim. Just needs to hold air and be streetable.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in Boise are you and how much? Do you need to get rid of it ASAP or can you hang on to it for a little bit?

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Im cleaning house, the sooner it goes the better, but i can sit on it. $20? beer? lol im easy

im about 3 miles south of edwards movies

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I might not be able to come get it until I get my rig running and driving. I have no other way to get it to Mt Home :eek: But it shouldn't be long, all I'm waiting for is my driveshaft to get here so I can finish my brakes and tranny.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i don't have a tire for you but I got a 5 lug 15x10 rim you can have if you need it

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dave but I got two 15x10 5.5 already. I appreciate it though. How's the beast? I think I saw it the other day in tow, it was painted?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
yup, painted and running. When are you going to take yours out?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meh, when I can get everything together. I'm still working out the rear upper links, but I'm almost done with them. Gotta cut the new length and burn in the insert, then mount them up. Other small things gotta get done too like the tranny mount and exhaust.

Almost there :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts