Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did this month go? Just wanted to remind you all of the events going on this weekend we have:
The HDOR Run to Tiddie Springs. Meet at Murphy Store at 8:30 if driving from Mountain Home or 8:00 at Dans Ferry if driving from Boise. PM Chuck with any questions. We also have the Pleasant Valley Mud Bog and WWOR members make sure you check out the private forum.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Where did this month go? Just wanted to remind you all of the events going on this weekend we have:
The HDOR Run to Tiddie Springs. Meet at Murphy Store at 8:30 if driving from Mountain Home or 8:00 at Dans Ferry if driving from Boise. PM Chuck with any questions. We also have the Pleasant Valley Mud Bog and WWOR members make sure you check out the private forum.
chuck is ricochet on here for those that dont know. see ya there!:beer:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I'm going muddin

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I know this was discussed at the meeting, but I don't remember the exact details.

Tiddie (hehehehe) Springs, how far is that from Mtn Home, and is there a place to park trucks/trailers?
Also where is Murphy Store?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
50 something miles. meeting place is near 2 headed dragon(the snap crackle and pop trail where you road in lehis burb) murphy is just a diner and a airport on highway 78 south of nampa. trailride is a longer scenic trail ride through silver city if i am correct(about 4-6 hrs). chuck will straiten us out shortly i am sure.

i just hope there is some white stuff!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
If I remember correctly this run is open to anybody who wants to go. It is not club specific.

·
Registered
698 Posts
WWOR memebers check the private forum if interested in after mud bog and run activites.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Open run?
This is an open invite to all who wheel. We as a club, HDOR, want to promote the shared use concept as well as responsible wheeling and openly invite anyone that is interested in off roading, The run will take between 4 and 6 hours and will be somewhat challenging as well as quite scenic, Bring your family and freinds and enjoy the day.!!:drive:

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
Is anybody eles having trouble bringing up the new website? If im correct, the web site is www.wildwest4wd.com right? If it is, im getting something eles other then our site. If not, please give me the correct web address.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
just incase any one wants to do a convoy. i will fuel up and leave chevron on airbase at 0730. otherwise i will see ya at murphy. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Someone have an empty seat?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts