Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it but we bought an F250 so we can buy a camper next year so we're going to get a head start on the camper by selling my TJ...

Up for sale is my 2005 Jeep Wrangler. I purchased this new in Oct. of 2005 and have only put 9000 miles on it. This Jeep has been well taken care of since I bought it; the oil has been changed approx every 2000 miles (remember it only has 9000 miles on it); also has the remainder of factory 7/70 warranty! The retail value of this Jeep is over $19,000.00 on NADA and KBB.com - click the links below to view them...I'm selling it for $2000 less then book value at $17000 OBO. If a forum membrer pays asking price then I'll leave the Aussie in there.

NADA

KBB

I have added some Olympic Rock Rails a Rubicon Express 2" lift (REBB) and 31" BFG Mud Terrains on 15" x 8" Ultra aluminum rims (approx. 80% tread left and they're siped for better wet weather traction). I have also added an Aussie locker ($249) up front (for better traction) but this is not included in the sale unless you pay full price. If you pay full price I will also include a Tuffy Underseat drawer ($279) and a Cobra 19 CB, Firestick Antenna and a high end coax (for the antenna) already installed (around $100 for all three - the cable will actually come with the Jeep either way). All told these extras easily add up to over $800 if you have someone install them!
The only things wrong with the Jeep are some scratches on the passenger side rear flare and one of the bumperettes (black plastic things on the bumper) on the rear bumper is dented which you can see in the pics.
Go here for all the pictures...
anebrich/2005 Wrangler X - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you're outside the Boise area delivery can be arranged.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts