Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had it for about a year, and it was been an absolute dream machine. The only thing this that, I don't drive it that often:darn: . I live in Mtn. Home, ID on the AFB, and don't have need for a vehicle such as this. If you are interested you may reply to this thread, or contact me at #208-272-1473.

Thanks Derek
Vehicle Specs:
18 mpg at 60 mph/ 13 mpg city
41,500 miles and change on odometer
5 speed manual tranny,
stock Rubicon drive train, lockers etc.
315x75R16 BFG All Terrains w/95% tread, and full size spare
Will include 48" high lift jack and other offroad recovery items
4" Pro comp Stage II Lift Kit
Rough Country Nitro 9000 Shocks (3-4 months old)
Custom Front bumper w/ turn singnal brackets
Custom Flat Flenders in front
Skid plates for radiator, gas tank, and transfer case
Soft top
Single Disc CD Player
AC/ heat
Air Raid Cold Air Intake
7 year/70k mile Factory Warranty

Asking Price $18,000 firm

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
This the one that is parked over next to the SF dorms? Real nice Jeep, too bad you're getting rid of it, I was hoping to see it wheel. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Will do. My girl is lookin for a Jeep and said she likes yours. She's gotta sell her car and work some other things out but if you sell it in the meantime no big deal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Great! Sounds like you have an awesome girl:smokin: Mine is furious that I am getting rid of it:rotfl: I had all the oils changed March '07 diffs etc., and had Chrysler fix a leak at the Rear Main. I have had it just long enough to find and fix the little things the previous owner didn't want to deal with:thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see that people on the site are visiting regularly, and who knows, maybe one of you is waiting to see if the price will drop anymore:) Well, I leave for a 6 month TDY within the month, and after I leave the Jeep will be off the market for good. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise, this could be your last chance. The Jeep is easily worth 19k. I'll budge a little bit, but not much:) Thank you and have a nice day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts