Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have decided to sell our Northland Polar 1190 11.5 foot cab-over camper. It is in very good condition. Non-smoker. See attachment with it on our truck. I will take more pictures and post them up today. It has a slide out dinette, 3400 watt propane generator w/inverter, stove/oven, heater, microwave, Refrigerator w/ freezer, am/fm/cd stereo, folding TV antenna, full bath/shower, water heater, queen bed, 2 seven gal propane bottles, dual new deep cycle batteries, fiberglass exterior, side and rear awnings, electric jacks, extra insulation, etc. NADA says $12,000 - $15,000, asking $12,500 OBO. Cost us over $26,000 new. PM me if interested.

Edit: Inside images are from another I found to give an idea what the inside looks like untill I can take some pictures. Also, another smaller model I found for sale that is MUCH more $$$$: http://www.allrvsales.com/dealer_individual_listing.cfm?ID=73144

Edit (again): I just remembered that when they built it for us we had them add an outside BBQ propane hook-up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't want to. We have the long bed (8') and it has a 3.5' overhang. But, if someone really wanted to do it they could.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Will it fit on a shortbed p/u?
You're pretty brave if you're thinking about putting this thing on a short box. Hang on, let me get my camera. I've never seen a Super Duty do a wheelie before.:rotfl::rotfl:

Nice camper by the way, Darrell. Wish I could afford it instead of the $800 dollar unit I'm looking at. To the top for a sweet deal.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're pretty brave if you're thinking about putting this thing on a short box. Hang on, let me get my camera. I've never seen a Super Duty do a wheelie before.:rotfl::rotfl:

Nice camper by the way, Darrell. Wish I could afford it instead of the $800 dollar unit I'm looking at. To the top for a sweet deal.
:rotfl::rotfl:Like I said, I wouldn't want to do it. By the way, I also have the stinger available that I had made to extend the hitch out past the back of the camper for towing the trailer. Does not include the hitch on the end.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Fair enough. Could not tell from the first picture how much overhang. Hence the stupid question.

I wouldn't want to. We have the long bed (8') and it has a 3.5' overhang. But, if someone really wanted to do it they could.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There aren't any stupid questions. Just questions you may not know the answer to yet :thumb:.

(or, in my case, forgotten the answer to).

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:thumb:Thank you. It's been really comfortable for us.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Do you know the weight?
Is it a seperate shower and pooper or combined?
Tank sizes?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Let's see how my memory is. Northland doesn't make the 1190 anymore, so I really couldn't find info on their website and my paperwork doesn't list things. So, based off the 1060 specs and my memory, here is what I remember:
  • Weight - 3600 lbs. (1060 is 3550 lbs.)
  • The pooper is separate (see Picture. Pooper is on the right and shower is to the left in the pictures. The shower is a combo of tub and shower with a curtain).
  • Water tank - 40 gal.
  • Water heater - 6 or 10 gal (?)
  • Black Water - 13 gal.
  • Gray water - 15 gal.
  • Shower - 12 gal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Thanks Dawg!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To the top. On Cregs list now for more $$$. Discount for Planet folks!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok folks, last chance at our camper. We have an offer from the dealer on a trade-in for a new toy hauler. Their offer is low but acceptable to us before we sharpen our pencils for the fine point negotiations. Make us an offer that beats the dealers' offer and it's yours. Serious offers only please!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts