Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mud Bog at the Weiser Vendome Event Center, 3 pm. In conjunction with the Weiser chili cook off, and outdoor expo. Sat. am is a show and shine for bog participants. Contact event coordinator Tonya Shelby for more info at 208-414-0452

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
isnt that an oxymoron? a "show and shie" for the "mud bog" particapents. :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
bummer... I'm gonna be at the rockcrawling world championships that weekend in SLC...that would be fun to go to that mudbog..

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I went bogging with a buddy all day once and that night there was a monster truck show. He entered his truck in all of its muddy glory in the show and shine and he won. All the show and shine poeple were pissed It was hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tumbleweed - Is there anything more you can post? How did you find out about the race?

·
Registered
111 Posts
So, I guess I better run over to Buck's and read the fax for myself. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darryl, that would be a waste of your time. Everything on the fax that pertains to the Mud event is above. Scanner is acting up or I would copy it for you. Sorry for the lack of details, but that is all they gave. I could drop it off at your work if you would like.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nah. I'll just wait till next week or Tonya gets back to us. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts