Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old beat up 88 f250 diesel. It's got issues, but it runs and drives. Ext cab. No heat. Dented body.

I also have 1993 chevy caprice (old cop car). 350 v8, not a LT1. 93k miles. Clean body, interiors shot. Runs good and is fine otherwise.

Offers? Trades?

Trailers? TJ parts? Guns? Old beat up ATV of similar value?

Going on ebay soon.

Boise, ID

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Call me on the Dismal, kinda what I am looking for, Hell The Caprice too.

Edit: Forgetting phone number is like not listing price.
Kevin

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Price?

Pictures?

Phone #?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
please pm me with what you want for the caprice. I will buy cash tomorrow if the price is right.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Out of the loop.
Sold the heap, trying for mpg.........................
gained two cylinders, 1000 # and lost an overdrive out of the deal, :)lame:)might have missed the mpg mark, but I still have fourby.................:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
i still have cash in pocket

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
$1400-1500 for the pair? I imagine the chevy's worth mroe than the pickup, but I don't really know.

Whatever they're selling for on Ebay I guess.

Let me get some pictures when the snow melts so you guys know what you're getting into :).

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have an old beat up 88 f250 diesel. It's got issues, but it runs and drives. Ext cab. No heat. Dented body.

I also have 1993 chevy caprice (old cop car). 350 v8, not a LT1. 93k miles. Clean body, interiors shot. Runs good and is fine otherwise.

Offers? Trades?

Trailers? TJ parts? Guns? Old beat up ATV of similar value?

Going on ebay soon.

Boise, ID
Would you be interested in a 1953 Willys M38A1 (military CJ5) in trade for the Caprice? It's the one in my sig, minus the wheels and tires. I also have a hardtop to go with it.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
i havr dibs but he hasnt contacted me with a phone #

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Reminds me of some people on craigslist. Call and leave messages, email them, etc and they never call back. :darn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts