Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 4 RUNNER NEEDS A MOTOR EVERYTHING WORKED EXCEPT AC,FRONT SWAYBAR IS BROKE,has new drive shafts on front end,new wheels and tires are good willing to trade for 35" tires must be in good shape or ?rather than posting all the specifics ill see if their is any intrest . Or i would take 650 because that is what the tires and wheels are worth to me. it is in pocatello .

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Interest here, sending pm

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guys its a 4cyl sr5 the ac pump is trashed ,its a good canidate for a solid axle and wheel it the motor is tore half way apart was running when i started to pullit but lost intrest. first come first serve . sandman i believe i talked to you around easter at the shell ? by the freeway you were headed to moab with rig in tow. anyhow i dont think this thing will last long so who ever wants it call jeremy @2086040087

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
guys its a 4cyl sr5 the ac pump is trashed ,its a good canidate for a solid axle and wheel it the motor is tore half way apart was running when i started to pullit but lost intrest. first come first serve . sandman i believe i talked to you around easter at the shell ? by the freeway you were headed to moab with rig in tow. anyhow i dont think this thing will last long so who ever wants it call jeremy @2086040087
Thats right I do remember. :thumb:

I'll give you a call this afternoon when I get off of work. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts