Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been wanting to get rid of my bronco II for some time now... the only thing is i cant get out of it what i have put into it it runs great, does excalent in the snow and mud. a guy told me he would trade me for his 89 toyota has around 187,000 miles 4x4 four cylinder, ok tires ok rims??? no noticable problems....

is/would this be a good trade?

if so could that motor run 35's?

can i do more to a Toyota then the bronco II?

·
Registered
401 Posts
You will definitely be able to do more with the Toyota than the Bronco. Look at all the Toyotas on the trail versus Broncos. A lot more parts and options with the Toyota but I don't know anything techincal about them. I am a Jeep guy.:thumb:

·
Registered
308 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
Trade him, and drive away fast before the guy figures out what an idiot he is!

HEY!! Watch it there!!!

Actually he's smewhat right. Even though the Bronco CAN become a capable rig, it's going to take a lot more than the yota. I'm actually in the process of looking for a yota project myself since I'm want to build a buggy next. The bronco was fun to build, but next wil be a trailer queen. The only downfall to that year is it's IFS (may not be a downfall to some) But if you're going to do a sas, it doesn;t matter what year. Yotas are tought and dependable. The motor may not like 35's stock, but with proper gearing can handle them very well.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
35's and 5.29's is as close to stock s you can get. Speedo is even within a mile or two at freeway speeds! Solid front axles are around for SAS...

happen to have two actually.....:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
spare birfield?? to put in my trail box?? pm me:thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AJ every yahoo on the Planet Reads Planet dont say that....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does any one here in idaho falls have a cheap set of Rims and Tires for 90 bronco II?

i told the guy he dont get my tires and rims.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts