Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. A co-worker of my wife is selling her CJ-7. Below is some info about it. IT IS NOT MINE. I have not seen the Jeep in person, but I can vouch for the people selling it. They are good, honest people. I am not able to answer questions about the Jeep. Contact information for the owners is below.

1984 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade--$5,350 OBO
This Jeep is a beauty. Very well maintained, clean and fun to drive. Bought for our 15 yr old daughter's birthday, but she can't seem to get the 4 sp manual, 6 cylinder engine. Dad is kicking rocks over this one, but it has to go so we can find her an automatic. Take a look at the pics, give us a call for more details, you won't be disappointed with this Renegade.

258 (4.2L) straight six engine
-Rebuilt at 80,000
-Odometer just turned 91,070
4 speed transmission
New tires and aluminum rims
New Bestop soft top and doors
Rebuilt brakes
-Fresh turned rotors and pads up front
-New drums and pads out back
New heavy-duty driveline

208-467-3435 (evenings) 208-697-7296 (days) [email protected]

For more pictures, or to send someone a link you can use this:
http://www.geocities.com/redearevets/jeep.htm

www.jackstshirts.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got some more information from the owner. They are going to take more pictures tonight. I asked about rust. They do not think there is any rust. I told them they need to be sure. I told them to look at the frame, floor boards, under the hood and in the wheel wells. They will get back to me on rust or lack there of.
Here is the new information:
The transmission is a Borg-Warner. I assume that it is the T-4.
The tires are 31 x 10.5R 15LT BFG Baja Champion.

www.jackstshirts.com

·
Registered
539 Posts
Beutifull Jeep! If my 69 was not in pieces in the driveway. Bump for a great looking rig.

·
Registered
140 Posts
See if they want to trade for my auto Cherokee. ( the one in the avatar)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow that is crazy. I did the Pre-purchase inspection on this vehicle. In fact this is in the shop that I work at having some stuff done on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts