Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1500 bucks or trade for a 4runner, FJ60 or FJ55 with a lift. Front axle is a 79 chevy 3/4t dana 44 w/ 4.10 open. Rear is 91 chevy 3/4t 14 bolt sf 4.10 welded. Rest of drive train is 360 w/ eddy dual plane and eddy 600cfm elect choke. NP203 w/ part time conversion and 727 w/ b&m shift kit and 2200 stall. 2.5" superlift leafs in front w/ chevy 52" leafs and shackle flip out back. 35x12.5x15 bf mudders w/ 15x8 black rockcrawlers. Cb and cd. Rear bumper w/ tire carrier and fullsize spare. Don't want to get rid of it, but I did not expect it to be such a huge piece.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I heard a rumor that it's awfully hard on rear tires! I'll start the bidding at $150... cash

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
$151.35 and a pack of trident.....your not gonna steal this one from me chuck!!! :flipoff: will you take payments?????

will you finish the camo job?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I didn't expect the lincoln locker to break, and also didn't expect 6mpg. I guess I rushed into it. Should have got a Toyota like I planned but I am very impatient, and thats an understatement. The Camo paint will be finished. I also made the rear seat quick release and boxed in the fenders.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
you broke the welded rear? wow you are a man.

that's something i have never been able to do!!!!

awesome!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Barring anything unexpected I will buy this from you.....

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I say we let Trevor buy it back.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
dave can have dibs. onless he takes my last offer. good luck with it dave, she was good to me back in the day. just fix the carb and wheel it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thats the plan. Tired of taking all of those bypasses. Its time to start wheelin.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Well it looks like I'm going to be the new owner of that ugly turd. I can't wait to get out there and do some wheelin. :drive: :thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I probably won't pick up the Dodge until this weekend sometime hopefully. Maybe even next week. Once I get it in my possession and a little tuning I'm up for a little break in run.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts