Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1972 Wagoneer - $300

1972 Wagoneer, AMC 360, Th400, Dana 20 t-case, dana 30 front axle, AMC 20 rear(?), A/C.

Engine is good, needs brake work, tranny seems ok, body rusty w/ cut fenders & cracked windshield.

Located in Rigby, ID

$300

Tim
208-745-0605

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: 1972 Wagoneer - $300

Ok, 300 dollars, and I'll include the mag wheels and 33's, you won't need anything besides your trailer to pick it up.

Delivery possible in the Rigby/IF/Rexburg area as well.

I'm also open to trades, I really need to get it out of my sister's driveway before snow hits.

Tim
208-745-0605

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
did it ever sell????
No, I still have it. The rims are gone to a jeep guy out of Montana though. I have some 15x7 rims on loan from Eric that can be used to move it.

The tranny has no reverse now, so I'll take 100 for it or almost anything in trade if someone will come get it this week. It's already on a trailer, so you pay gas and I'll deliver it whever you want it. (Within reason, I have to be back at work on monday, so no trips to florida.)

Tim
208-569-3962

·
Registered
539 Posts
I believe I know who that Guy in Montana is.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim, the sweet fender cutting is the only thing holding me back! jk
Sadly now everyone thinks that that is what my work looks like. It was more like therapy, something that I could cut up without feeling like I needed to make it perfect. The truck was no pristine jewel to begin with, lots of bondo and rust under that newer paint.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey how about a 258 for trade?
Jeep L6 right? Not really interested as I don't have any use for it.

Guys, this thing is going to pacific at noon, monday, unless someone shows up with some cash before that. My landlord's patience has run out and something has to go, and this is the quickest way.

Seriously folks, I'm only asking 100 dollars, SCRAP PRICE, for a dana 44 rear, RUNNING AMC 360 with all the A/C and powersteering bracketry and pumps in place, th400 tranny core, dana 20 transfercase, and so on. It's a complete truck. Any 2 of those parts together is worth what I'm asking, shoot, the engine's worth that alone.

So, if you want it, and are serious, and have cash or trade in hand, preferably cash, call me before noon today.

Tim
569-3962

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would have been on this like a Fat Kid on Chocolate if it was closer. Hope you find it a new home before it gets scrapped!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, It's gone, M38a1 beat the crusher to it. :thumb:

From what I understand, he is only using the axles, so those that were asking me about other parts still have a chance.:D

I'll let him post up if he wants to part it out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts