Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell you guys that I'll be starting to part out my '71 Wagoneer here soon, so PM me with your needs. I'm in Rigby, Idaho.

It's an AMC 360, TH400, 300 transfer case rig with more rust than you can shake a stick at, but it seems to run and shift great. The Transfer case is pretty hard to engage/disengage, but I'm sure it just needs to be de-gummed up. (Not sure if that's a real phrase.) It also came stock with A/C and still has the pump and everything, if someone's looking to make an onboard air setup.

Here's some pics. Everything's for sale but the Mag rim and the 33 that I just stuck on there for fun. I've got a full set of stock steel rims and even hubcaps for it if you're into that sort of thing.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
how much for the motor my 360 is about done
what would you trade for the motor?
I really don't know, I was thinking about $1 per cubic inch, how's that sound? :thumb:

As for trading, the things I need are:

33" or bigger tires.

Chevy 3/4 ton axles, D44 and FF14 bolt. (1-tons would be nice, but I need to be realistic...)

Air compressor (needs to be able to run impact wrenches and body tools.)

A winch.

Rims to put above tires on 3/4 ton axles.

Most any tools (what ya got?)

Guns.

Misc. car parts. (Got any Pontiacs lying around?)

A 1930's car body and frame.

A laptop computer.

And on, and on. In reality I'm open to most anything, so post up what you have and we can dicker from there.

Tim

·
Registered
257 Posts
What would be the likelyhodd of being able to stop by and see it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andy - Yes I still have it, although it's now got cut fenders and 33s on it. As far as I can tell it's got a smaller Dana axle under the front, like a 25 or 27, whatever was stock from the factory.

giggles - I'll be free most of the weekend starting thursday, so shoot me a PM with your phone # and we can make arrangements to meet and go look at it. (It's at my mom's place.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts