Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1970 Chevrolet C-20 Long Bed 4X4 Lifted (3/4 ton)

I am selling my 1970 Chevy C-20 4X4 with a clear Nevada title. We are moving oversea within two months. We will not be able to keep it anymore. In 2006, we moved from Reno, NV to Rexburg, ID, but the truck is still in Reno. All works are done in Reno.

-Auto Trans.
-Rebuilt 350 Motor
-3/4 Ton Axles
-4X4 (Works perfect)
-3 Gas tanks (one is back of the seat, one is on each side)
-K&N Air filter
-Tow pkg
-Transmission Performance Cooling System
-New U-joints, Brakes, Bearings (All works are done at Allen's Tire & Brake, Reno Nevada)
-New Edelbrock Performance Carburetor
-New Duel Custom Exhaust (It’s loud)
-New Sony Deck with Remote
-New 2 Speakers
-New Security Alarm
-New Tires
-New Bench Seat with a new cover
-New Heater Core
-New Head Lights (Extra bright)
-New Paint inside and out (Spray Craft Auto Painting, Reno, Nevada)
-All new parts came from the LMC Truck, Summit Racing Equipment, and Napa Auto Parts.

The rebuilt 350 engine is done by the previous owner. I do not know when he did it, but I did not have any problems on it. Auto trans also works great without any problems. Many other works are done at the local repair shop, Ross’s Garage---they use all Napa/Summit Racing parts. It got some small rock chips. The truck bed (inside) is original, so there are dents here and there. I have to say this truck is not a perfect show truck, but it is very reliable. I have no problems to take this to any car shows. We have attended the Reno/Sparks Hot August Nights, and we got a lot of attention. I have never taken this to off-road, but I am sure it will work great.

I spend a lot of money over years to make it better and better. As some major restoration, I spend over $2,500 just for the paint job, $1,000 for U-joints and bearings etc…I know I spend much more for many things.

I am asking $7,900.
Thank you.
E-mail: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts