Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So are there any car collectors here on the board? I was just wondering what a 1928 Chevrolet 2 door coach would go for. This thing is immaculate and all original. It still has original paint and top. It has been in a garage for years. I was just curious what something like that would go for.

·
Registered
393 Posts
You might get surprised also. A friend of mine just bought an immaculate model T for $6200. Cars in great shape and there going to run it in some kind of a coast to coast race thats an antique only thing that I understand has been run for several years.... Got any pics of the one your talking about? Might have some interest within the group

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don,t have any pics at the moment. I may be able to get some. As the story goes the last time it was on the road was in the 50s when they opened the Interstate. It went on the grand opening tour to Twinfalls.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well I for one would sure like to see some pics if possible. Older original rigs like that are always interesting. IMO better than going to a new car show

·
Registered
539 Posts
Pics!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Is it safe to asume that this question and the casket question are somehow linked:idea: . If so I hope this isn't something thats going to set back the progress on the jeep.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What do you mean by progress? I haven't had much of that. Yes, it is safe to assume they are related. It has been in their family and in the garage for over the 25-30 years I have known. But, nobody knows what something like that is worth. I've seen some nice hotrods, but this would be a something to restore because it is in great shape and all there. Paint is good and the original top is still on it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I willsee if I can get some pics. My daughter will have to show me how to post them though. I don't know how to use the camera.:darn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts